Blog 2: The best concert ever

Hello everyone, the best concert that I attend is Sin Bandera concert, I know, it is very romantic but I enjoyed every second that I listen them, the venue was Movistar Arena on May of 2016 and I went with my mom and sister.
I listen Sin Bandera since I was a little girl with my sister in her bedroom, with my mother when she clean the house or on the car radio.
At the concert I remember enjoying and singing out loud every song, the concert name was "una última vez" and it was so special because was the last time that them sing in the same stage, and then them separate forever.
I can't forget the time that them sing the song "mientes tan bien" because them change the finish part of a paragraph to "que si sigo tu camino llegaré a Santiago" and we couldn't stop screaming along with the crowd, it was an unforgettable experience for us, we wish we could revive it, but unfortunately it will not be possible.




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 4: A time travel to the future