Blog 1

Hello everyone. What I know about Punta Cana is that is a resort town located in Dominican Republic and that is one of the most popular tourist destination here in Latin America.

I would like to go to Punta Cana, because it looks like a beautiful place and I would love to go to swim in the hot waters of their beaches. I think they are very relaxing, because with only seeing their turquoise waters and white sands gives me an incredible amount of peace and serenity.

In there I would like to swim with dolphins, visit Isla Saona, have a lot of drinks and delicious food, see some turtles, corals and starfishes, go to the aquarium, drink coconut water and diving to the deep section of that beautiful sea.

I wouldn't like to study, work or live there because is dangerous if you are not a tourist, the people only protect to the tourist because is their principal source of income.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 4: A time travel to the future