Blog 4: A time travel to the future


Hello everyone, that´s not my favourite topic, because I prefer live in the present than spend my time thinking about the future, obviously I think is good have objectives, but is not my principal thought at the day, I like that the life surprise me, sometimes that is good but too is terrifying what the universe have prepared to everyone.

I would like to go to the year 3000, and look if the planet still alive, if live humans in there or another type of life, I really like to us still alive in the planet,  every people stay worry about the environment and its necesities, I don't know if in this time we would stay with aliens or if we would be dominated for aliens, maybe they are better than we for the world and 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog